Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Tales of the Grotesque and Dungeonesque: Why Adventures Start in Taverns
Tales of the Grotesque and Dungeonesque: Why Adventures Start in Taverns:
"Adventurers are people who realize that life, and all its attendant pleasures, is fleeting. Even reaching name level--that glorious height of being known, respected, and possibly feared--is but a respite before the dust of ages erases all fame and infamy from the book of life. . . "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Advanced OD&D: Task Resolution
Generally speaking, I like 5E's way of handling skills and proficiencies: The proficiency bonus is relatively low and flat and so--p...
-
One of the features that I do like about 5E is the idea that most characters start off as a "basic" member of his or her class, th...
-
What exactly do hit points represent? That seems to be a subject of constant debate ever since the original game hit the shelves, but ...
-
In my previous post, I explored how the conceit of using spellbooks to memorize spells was the ultimate source of game balance between h...

No comments:
Post a Comment